2015 Chevrolet Trax FWD 4dr LT
208 people viewed this vehicle
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2015 Chevrolet Trax
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
Chassis, front-wheel drive
Alternator, 130 amps
Suspension, Ride and Handling
Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
Mechanical jack with tools
Skid plate, front and rear fascia, silver-painted
Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) aluminum
Tires, P205/70R16 all-season, blackwall
Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
Tire, compact spare
Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
Moldings, chrome at window belt
Headlamps, halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
Windshield, solar absorbing
Windshield, acoustic laminated
Glass, deep-tinted, rear windows and liftgate
Wipers, front intermittent
Wiper, rear intermittent
Door handles, body-color
Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual
Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
Seatback, front passenger flat-folding
Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
Armrest, driver seat
Steering wheel, 3-spoke
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
Display, 3.5" monochrome cluster digital readouts and analog displays, Ice Blue back lighting
Instrumentation with analog tachometer; digital speedometer, odometer, trip odometer and fuel gauge
Driver Information Center
Remote vehicle starter system
Windows, power with driver Express-Up/Down
Cruise control, electronic, automatic
Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
Air conditioning, single-zone manual
Air filter, particle
Heater duct, rear, floor
Defogger, rear-window, electric
Cup holders, 2 front in console and 2 rear in center armrest
Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt
Power outlet, 110-volt, located on rear of center console
Storage includes covered bin on top of center stack, large glove box, upper glove box, open-bin cubbies on each side of center stack, center stack lower bin and pull-out bin on driver-side of instrument panel
Storage drawer, front passenger underseat
Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard includes coat hooks on rear handles
Lighting, interior with front reading lights
Shift knob, satin silver and chrome
Cargo security cover, rigid, removable
Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
Lighting, cargo area, dome
Tire Pressure Monitor System
StabiliTrak, stability control system includes Traction Control
Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Rear Vision Camera
Safety belts, 3-point rear outboard and center position lap belt
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Door locks, rear child security
Knee protector, driver and front passenger, bolster
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 23 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.