2014 Buick Verano 4dr Sdn $
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2014 Buick Verano
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (180 hp [134.28 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 171 lb-ft of torque [230.85 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio
Front wheel drive
Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection heavy-duty 512 cold-cranking amps
Alternator, 130 amps
Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear Z-link, compound crank with Buick Tuned Watts for enhanced rear stability
Steering, power, electric rack mounted
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear with Brake Assist
Brake, parking, electronic
Exhaust tip, chrome with oval dual wall
Wheel, 16" x 4" (40.6 cm x 10.2 cm) steel, compact spare
Tire, T115/70R16, blackwall, compact spare
Moldings, bright, window surround
Grille, Black chrome/spectre Gray waterfall premium finish with bright chrome surround and Buick tri-shield
Fog lamps, front, halogen
Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Mirrors, outside heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding activates on remote start in 45 degrees or below
Glass, solar absorbing
Windshield, solar absorbing
Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
Wipers, front intermittent, variable
Door handles, body-color with chrome strips
Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
Audio system feature, display, 7" diagonal, touch-screen, color, located on center stack
Seats, heated driver and front passenger with 3 warmth settings, adaptive and activates on remote start in 45 degrees or below
Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power, multi-directional with manual recliner
Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way manual
Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
Headrest, rear center
Seat, rear 60-40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints for outboard seating positions and integrated headrest for center seating position
Map pocket, driver seatback
Map pocket, front passenger seatback
Armrest, center, rear, articulating with dual cup holders and storage
Steering column, tilt and telescopic
Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with chrome trim plate bezel, 3-spoke
Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
Instrument panel, Black cluster includes Black rings with silver accents
Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
Remote vehicle starter system
Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger, activates on remote start
Heat ducts, rear floor
Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
Defogger, rear-window electric activates on remote start in 45 degrees or below
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
Lamp, interior, Ice Blue ambient, door handle area
Lamp, interior, Ice Blue ambient, center stack, console, cup holders and overhead LED dome
Shift knob, leather-wrapped
Sill plates, front doors
Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
QuietTuning Buick exclusive process that consists of laminated front and side glass along with numerous noise canceling acoustic treatments to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
Daytime Running Lamps
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Side Blind Zone Alert
Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
Rear Vision Camera
Safety belts, front pretensioners, driver and passenger (driver includes load limiter)
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
Safety belts, 3-point, rear center position
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats in all 3 rear seating positions
Door locks, rear child security
Trunk emergency release handle
Horn, dual-note high and low
Forward Collision Alert
Lane Departure Warning
We Now have finance options for everyone! Call and ask about the options you have 936-436-9699 m-f 830a-6p
Finance options with as little as $500 down, good credit, no credit, and bad credit..
HOW TO GET FINANCED IN-HOUSE WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 26 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE MAY PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 4 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 24 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.