2013 Buick Regal 4dr Sdn Turbo Premium 1 $1800 down
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2013 Buick Regal
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
$12,995.00 with $1800 down $405 a month
Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Not available with (MR6) 6-speed manual transmission)
Front wheel drive
Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, heavy-duty 512 cold-cranking amps
Alternator, 120 amps
Suspension, front MacPherson strut
Suspension, rear 4-link
Steering, power variable-effort, rack-and-pinion
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist
Brake, parking, electronic
Tool kit, road emergency
Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips
Tire, compact spare, 17" (43.2 cm) includes steel wheel and jack kit
Moldings, bright, window surround
Sill plates, front, bright
Fascias, front and rear body-color
Grille, Black chrome/spectre Gray waterfall premium finish with bright chrome surround and Buick tri-shield
Fog lamps, front, halogen
Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
Windshield, solar absorbing
Wipers, front intermittent
Door handles, body-color with chrome strips
Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
Audio system feature, 7-speaker system
Audio system feature, display, 7" diagonal, touch-screen, color located on center stack
Antenna, integral rear, roof-mounted, body-color
Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
Seat adjuster, driver 4-way power lumbar
Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way power
Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way power lumbar
Seats, heated driver and front passenger
Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
Seats, rear split-folding
Armrest, center, rear with 2 integral cup holders
Console, floor, front, premium with armrest and covered storage
Steering column, tilt and telescopic, manual
Steering wheel, heated
Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, 4-spoke
Compass display, located in the Driver Information Center
Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
Retained accessory power, power windows, audio system and sunroof (where applicable) remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
Remote vehicle starter system (Not available with (MR6) 6-speed manual transmission)
Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel, programmable
Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
Air filtration system
Defogger, rear-window electric
Power outlet, 110-volt
Cup holders, 2 front console, covered, 2 rear armrest
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with coat hooks on rear passenger assist handles
Lighting, interior, front floor, cargo and glovebox
Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
Door locks, child security rear
Trunk latch, safety
Horn, dual-note high and low
We Now have finance options for everyone! Call and ask about the options you have 936-436-9699 m-f 830a-6p
Finance options with as little as $500 down, good credit, no credit, and bad credit..
HOW TO GET FINANCED IN-HOUSE WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 26 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE MAY PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 4 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 24 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.