2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4dr 1500 LT 1 owner
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
View on google map
2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Carfax 1 Owner
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
Rear wheel drive
Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
Alternator, 160 amps
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
Powertrain grade braking
Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season blackwall
Fascia, front color-keyed
Fascia, rear color-keyed
Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
Fog lamps, front, halogen
Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
Door handles, color-keyed
Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
Defogger, rear-window electric
Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Rear Park Assist with audible warning
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
We Now have finance options for everyone! Call and ask about the options you have 936-436-9699 m-f 830a-6p
Finance options with as little as $500 down, good credit, no credit, and bad credit..
HOW TO GET FINANCED IN-HOUSE WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 26 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE MAY PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 4 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 24 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
All internal lubricated parts
- Camshaft & Bearings
- Connecting rods & Bearings
- Exhaust valves
- Flywheel/flex plate
- Harmonic balancer & bolt
- Hydraulic & solid lifters
- Intake valves
- Main bearings
- Oil pan
- Oil pump, gears, & pickup screen
- Piston rings & wrist pins
- Rocker arms & shafts
- Timing belt & gears
- Timing chain
- Timing & valve covers
- Vacuum pump
- Valve push rods
- Valve springs & retainers
- Radiator cooling fan motor
- Water pump
All internal lubricate parts
- Bell Housing
- Friction & steel clutch
- Gears & Shafts
- Lock-up converter
- Servo unit
- Steel drums
- Torque converter
- Transmission case
- Valve body
- Gears & Shafts
- Main Drive Shaft
- Main Shaft
- Shaft forks
- Synchronizer drums
- Transmission case
- Transmission oil pan
All internal lubricated parts
- Differential housing
- Ring & pinion gears
- Spider gears & side gears
- Wheel speed sensors
- Axle shafts
- Center bearings
- CV joints (covered only if damaged by internal lub part)
- Double offset joints
- Differential cover
- Drive shaft center bearings
- Universal joints & wheel bearings
All internal parts
- Main & intermediate steering
- Power steering pump
- Steering gear box
- Steering rack & pinion
- Steering shaft pivot joint
Fluids & Filters/Diagnostics
Any fluids & filters required for a covered repair (excluding AC refrigerant)
- Master cylinder
- Vacuum power assist booster
Seals & Gaskets
Internal leaks of:
- Intake manifold gaskets
- All other seals & gaskets only with a cover repair
Fuel Delivery System
- Fluid pressure regulator
- Gas fuel injectors
- Gas fuel pump
- Metering valve/pressure regulator
You do not purchase our warranty, this is a free limited warranty given by Springtime Motors. This is a 3 month/3000 mile drive train limited warranty. This limited warranty covers the engine, transmission, and rear end only. Head gaskets are not covered. This is an in-house limited warranty only to be serviced only by Springtime Motors or one of our shops. You will have a $150.00 deductible for each item needing repairs as well as each visit. Deductible due at the time of service. You are responsible for getting it to the shop (without causing further damage to the vehicle). You will always need to drop the vehicle off at one of our shops to be worked on. Depending on the issue and how the shop is running on how long the repairs will take. We do not provide towing or loaner cars.
This (FREE, no cost limited warranty) will not cover damage caused by neglect, overheating, self inflicted or carelessness with the vehicle. If you allow it to get to the hot (RED) zone and blow the head gasket your warranty will be null and void. RED MEANS STOP/TURN IT OFF ASAP! DO NOT DRIVE IT.
At any time the mileage is altered or does not coincide with past records, the warranty will be null and void. You are required to keep up with your vehicle, this means required work (oil changes, fluids, brakes, tires, spark plugs, ect). If you do not take care of your vehicle, you should not expect us to work on your vehicle. You will be asked to provide us with proof of regular up keep on the vehicle.
Do not forget you are required to keep full coverage insurance on your vehicle while financing with us, at anytime your insurance lapses, so does your contract and warranty.
You must be current and stay current on your vehicle payments for us to honor your limited warranty!
We do not provide towing. We do not provide Rental Cars!
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.
$13,995.00 with $2200 down $400 a month in-house ...
$16,295.00 with $2500 down $420 a month1 Owner ...
$16,595 with $2800 down $425 a month ...
$15,995.00 with $2600 down $425 a month ...
$14,995.00 with $2200 down $410 a monthNot credit score based, based per vehicle ...
$15,995 with $2200 down $410 a month ...
$15,595 with $2500 down $440 a month ...
$15,995 with $2500 down $410 a month ...
$13,995 with $1900 down $400 a monthNot credit score based ...
$12,995.00 with $1800 down $390 a month ...