2014 Buick Encore FWD 4dr $2200 down
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2014 Buick Encore
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
$13,995.00 with $2200 down $390.00 a month
Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
Drivetrain, front-wheel drive (FWD models only.)
Alternator, 130 amps
Suspension, Ride and Handling
Steering, power, variable effort, electronic
Exhaust system, rear exit
Exhaust tip, styled stainless-steel
Keys, ignition, foldable
Tires, P215/55R18 all-season, blackwall
Tire, compact spare 16" (40.6 cm), located under cargo floor
Fascias, front and rear accent color includes rocker moldings
Headlamps, halogen composite projector beam with blue translucent ring and automatic exterior lamp control
Fog lamps, front
Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Glass, acoustic, laminated
Windshield, solar absorbing
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with turn signal indicators
Door handles, body-color with chrome strips
Wipers, front intermittent with pulse washers
Wiper, rear intermittent
Vehicle protection, corrosion preventative
Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
Audio system feature, color display, 7" diagonal
QuietTuning Buick exclusive process that consists of acoustically enhanced windshield and side glass, along with numerous noise canceling acoustic treatments to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
Noise control system, active noise cancellation
Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power with manual recline and power lumbar adjustment
Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
Seatback, passenger flat-folding
Storage, front passenger underseat
Seat, rear 60/40 split-bench, folding
Headrests, 2-way adjustable, up/down
Door sill plate cover, front
Steering column, tilt and telescopic, adjustable
Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke, color-keyed with theft-deterrent locking feature
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
Driver Information Center includes tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery and compass
Instrumentation, outside temperature display, located on audio system
Instrumentation, analog with mpg speedometer and tachometer
Oil life monitoring system
Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger
Air filter, particle
Defogger, rear-window electric
Shift knob, satin silver and chrome
Power outlet, 120-volt, located on the rear of center console
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
Lighting, interior, dimming instrument panel cluster
Lighting, interior, Ice Blue ambient, located on instrument panel
Lighting, interior, overhead courtesy lamp
Lighting, interior, rear cargo compartment lamp
Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
Cargo cover, rear, stowable and removable
Side Blind Zone Alert
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
StabiliTrak, stability control system
Daytime Running Lamps, reduced intensity low beam
Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bag, Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger height-adjustable with load limiters
Safety belts, 3-point rear, all seating positions
Restraint provisions, child, Isofix 2 point only, point/latch includes 3 top tether points
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Rear Vision Camera
Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn
Horn, dual note tone
We Now have finance options for everyone! Call and ask about the options you have 936-436-9699 m-f 830a-6p
Finance options with as little as $500 down, good credit, no credit, and bad credit..
HOW TO GET FINANCED IN-HOUSE WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 26 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE MAY PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 4 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 24 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.